Reporting Functions: Tracking Activity, Growth, and Patient Characteristics
MD HQ's built-in reporting functionality is a powerful practice management tool. Easily track billing, practice growth and practitioner activity, and generate a wide variety of patient reports. Get a snapshot, or compare performance over time. The system can tell you, for example:
- How much the practice billed in a given time period, both in terms of the number and aggregate amount of charges.
- The number of patients registered over a certain period, for example so that you can evaluate the effectiveness of marketing efforts or compare practice growth rates at different times.
- The number of patients who are active in the practice, based on metrics that you specify.
- How much individual providers billed, and what types of visits they did, in a given time period.
- Which patients in the practice share demographic characteristics, diagnoses, or prescriptions.
And much more. The patient reporting features also work hand-in-glove with our sophisticated notifications system.