Help : Secure Messages Inbox
In your secure messages inbox, open (un-archived) conversations are shown in reverse chronological order, with follow-up messages and responses nested under the original message to which they apply. Each message is flagged by sender - messages that you sent have a red flag to the left that says "Me", while messages sent by your provider have a blue flag to the left that contains the specific provider's initials.
By default, only the subject and date of each message is shown. When you hover over a message, buttons appear showing the different actions that can be taken on that message, which may include:
- Show Details - available for all messages; shows the text of the message as well as any special instructions that you added (which provider should respond and how).
- Send Follow-Up - only available for open (un-archived) messages sent by you; sends a follow-up message that will be shown nested below the original message.
- Reply - only available for open (un-archived) messages sent by your provider; sends a reply that will be shown nested below the original message.
- Archive - only available for open (un-archived) conversations; marks the entire conversation thread as closed and hides it until you click on the Show All Conversations button near the top of your secure messages inbox. When shown, archived conversations appear in a darker shade of grey.
- Re-Open (Un-Archive) - only available for archived conversations; re-opens the entire conversation thread so that you can send follow-ups or replies to messages in the conversation.
- Cancel - only available for messages that you have sent if no action has been taken on the message yet by you or the provider (e.g., follow-up, reply, archive); permanently deletes the message from your secure messages inbox and on your provider's end.